· No mess: Yes the log burners are nice, don’t get us wrong, but they create an awful lot of mess. Soot, ashes, dust and alike in and around the fire place.
· Effort to ignite: It’s not as simple as stacking some wood and taking to it with a lighter. It can often take a good twenty minutes and plenty of prodding and blowing on the flames before your fire place is roaring. A gas fire is so easy. Are you cold? Flick the switch and instant heat. Too easy.
· Do you have young children or animals? The enclosed gas fireplaces are far safer than the open wood burners. No ashes or hot sparks that can be of potential danger.
· No hauling: Natural wood burners can throw out some serious heat, but they also use a heck of a lot of wood, kindling and paper. Run out of those supplies and you are without a warm home.
· Remote: Most of the gas fireplaces installed today are able to be remotely turned on. Most come with an iOs/Android app that can be downloaded on your smart phone. Access the app as you leave work and remotely start your fire, so when you walk in your house is toasty warm to greet you.
We can provide you with a range of options to get your house toasty warm this winter. Gas fireplaces are easy to install and can be used immediately after installation.