WHY USE A MASTER PLUMBER?
We have all experienced trades people doing half a job, just enough to make it look like the issue is fixed only to find out a couple of days or weeks down the track that the bandaid solution has come unstuck. In almost every situation there is the easy way and the right way. Master Plumbers will do it the right way.
- Must keep up to date with the latest technology, plumbing standards and environmental issues.
- Must abide by a professional Code of Ethics.
- Are encouraged to consistently achieve high levels of customer service.
- Are supported by a professional association who can follow up any issues if problems arise.
- Are professional and reliable contractors.
Plumbing is one of those things most of us are happy to be ignorant of. We take it for granted that the twisty bit of pipe under the kitchen sink is doing its thing and last nights curry is never to be seen again. That is until something goes wrong. Then we need to know that we can call on someone who knows all there is to know about getting the sink to drain or making the toilet flush again.
Anything from a water leak, blocked drain, toilet repair or replacing a hot water system always choose a Master Plumber.
You can read the original blog post here, on the Network Plumbing website.