Read below for the issues that 100% fact need a professional plumber to deal with:
- A blocked drain: We see this issue a lot and often it is one that many people try and resolve themselves. IF you fail to repair straight away (and correctly) it could leave you with all sorts of issues and become more serious (and more costly) than it needs to be. Frequent blockages need to be identified and removed.
- No hot water: Are you running out of hot water after only filling the sink once? Chances are there is a leak and the longer you leave it the longer you will need to risk having a cold shower. This is a job for a professional plumber.
- Leaky Water Heater: If there are puddles underneath the water heater, this is a sure sign that something is wrong with it. Have a plumber check it out to avoid water damage or a complete loss of hot water.
- Constant dripping: Apart from being down right annoying. A dripping faucet is usually an indication of a more advanced issue. Call in the professional!
- Running running running: Does your toilet constantly run? Not only is this a waste of water but it is usually an indication that there is a problem with a valve, chain, or float (or all three) and this issue most certainly needs a professional plumber.